Thursday, November 28, 2013

Wishlist: DSLR

For a couple of years now, I have been desperately wanting a DSLR camera. I love photographs because of all the beauty in them. In the past years I have looked at almost every brand of DSLR there is out there. And I have still not made up my mind. I don't have the money either, but that is a discussion for another time. The two brands I like the most are Nikon and Canon. I know they are the most popular, but they do have many lens. SO...MANY...LENS! Lately, I have been going more towards the Canon 60D.

CANON 60D

The main reason I like it is the swivel LCD screen. It is so beautiful and I want it. I better start saving money because this camera almost cost $1,000 and I don't have that money. 


ANSSKRMH

P.S. Here's to hoping for money for Christmas. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment