Monday, November 18, 2013

Miu Miu Style, Miu Miu Grace

My manager at work has a friend who works in sales at Miu Miu. She was telling me how her friend got the job at the company and the manner in which the workers had to present themselves. The workers had to wear buns, red lipstick and clothing from the clothing from the company. This got me thinking about the little I know about the Miu Miu brand. So this blog post is dedicated to me increasing my knowledge.

Handbags:


Shoes:


Eyewear:

Jewels:
   
When I look at the Miu Miu brand, all I can think of is sophisticated and classic. It is structured and beautiful, and it is something I wish I could pull off. But with my lack of self-confidence I don't know if I could do it. You are suppose to wear the clothes, but I believe, at this time in my life, the clothes are wearing me. It is something I should be working harder on, but I just can't seem to push myself to do so. Hopefully, I will be able to jump start my life and find the self-confidence I so highly desire and to be more honest with people, when it comes to my needs and wants. 

ANSSKRMH
 P.S. I know the last paragraph doesn't have too much to do with Miu Miu, but I just wanted to add some honesty to it. I find myself being dishonest with everyone and I want to be honest somewhere in life. This is the only place I can talk honestly, because no one in my life seems to listen to what I have to say. Hopefully, someone in the world is listening to me.

P.P.S I actually painted something last night and it isn't amazing, but it is a start. I want to experiment more and find my artistic edge. Maybe I will put it up as my next post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment