Friday, November 15, 2013

Lack of Inspiration

About three months ago, I would paint almost everyday. I was at the top of my game, especially, when it came to learning new techniques. Lately, I haven't been inspired. I am completely lost and I just want to be where I was before. It sucks when you can't be as artistic as you used to be, because you don't believe in you anymore. All I know is I want to believe in me again and become INSPIRED again! In honor of my lack of artistic production I will show a few of my older pieces. Hopefully, as I am going through each of the pictures of my art I find the happiness I used to experience when I created them.







While looking through my history of work I could feel every emotion I felt while creating it. I could feel the anxiety falling from my shoulders, I could feel the first honest smile I made in two years, and I could feel myself not wanting to cry anymore. Art is my escape from the world, where I feel as if I do not fit in. Art is the one thing I know makes me feel on top of the world. I hope I start creating again, so I can feel like I am healing. 

ANSSKRMH

No comments:

Post a Comment