Thursday, November 14, 2013

Spring 2014 Trends

I was perusing through Glamour (where I borrowed the images from) and saw the 10 trends for fall. At this moment in time I am very in love with what I am seeing. I don't feel the need to write a super long intro, because the pictures will do the trend topics justice. Here we go with the 10 trends for Spring 2014.

1. Pretty Pastels
It is a rollover from Fall 2013 and a Spring classic. 

2. Boxy, Cropped Moto Jackets
I love moto jackets more than I love hot chocolate and I LOVE HOT CHOCOLATE!

3.Contrast Collar Button Down
I love shirts that have a sort of color blocking theme to them. 

4. Wide Leg Trouser
I already own two pairs from 6 years ago and they are so comfortable. The best thing about them is they make my butt look AMAZING. 

5. Bomber Jackets
I wonder why they call these jackets bomber jackets. Does it have something to do with the Air Force? My guess was close, it is a flight jacket for pilots. 

6. Tea-length Dress
It isn't a midi and it isn't a maxi, IT IS AN IN-BETWEEN . 

7. Sweater Dressing
SWEATER DRESSING?!?! The names people think (I am so jealous I am not one of those people).

8. Tuxedo Meets Athletic Striped Pants
If tuxedo meets athletic, are these pants going to be comfortable? Athletic apparel is usually very comfortable, this is coming from a person who wears track shorts to lounge in. 

9. The Shift Blouse
Good bye t-shirt and hello shift blouse. The shift blouse reminds me of SOMETHING I WANT. 

10. Collarless Coats
I love collars, but I think I have a pretty neck. These collarless coats will sexify your neck. Let's get sexy people. 

ANSSKRMH












No comments:

Post a Comment