Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Fall 2013 Trends

Fall 2013 trends may be ending but I still want to talk about the one I like the most. This fall there are six noticeable trends: punk, pastel coats, men coats, crazy hair, men's wear fabric and the mid-century look. My favorite is the punk look, it comes from the decade of my birth. I would describe punk as tartan, rips, holes, studs, spikes and more. Punk is more than black, it is colors as well.  Here are a few pictures of my favorite punk outfits:
        

Here are a some photo examples of the other styles:
Pastel/Masculine/Masculine Fabric Coat:

Crazy Hair:

This fall has my favorite trend and I hope spring is just as pleasing. 

ANSSKRMH

P.S. My next blog will most likely be about up and coming spring trends. 





No comments:

Post a Comment