Thursday, November 21, 2013

Art Mistake

Acrylic paints are my preference when I am painting. There quick drying capability is the main reason I use it. Being the impatient person that I am, THEY ARE PERFECT. I like to use tape to create line art, but my impatience leads to paint leaking through the tape. Instead of getting structured lines I get wobbly looking lines. Another reason the lines aren't straight is my lack of patience to measure each tape placement. That is the way I like it right now. I like the imperfect look, because life is very imperfect. To create this work of imperfection I used two different sizes of tape, acrylic paint (purple, paynes grey and titanium white), sponge, glue and metals rods. 



ANSSKRMH

P.S. Please disregard the McDonalds flyer on the table. 

No comments:

Post a Comment