Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Wasteland Loving

I should be doing hw, but I am madly in love with clothes. The funny thing is I feel like I don't look good in them and that is one of the reasons I haven't put any pictures on the blog. I may not be popular or even seen, but I fear criticism. The way people are harsh to Youtube beauty gurus and comedic tubers scares the hell out of me. I don't take criticism well and it is one of the reasons I went into this hell of a shell. The cracks are small, but the hope is there are cracks. I am trying to engage more and be more out there, but it seems like all I am taking are baby steps. So I write this while sitting in bed, not going outside, and being a slight recluse. I am always getting off topic. The point of this post was to show you these amazing pieces from Wasteland. Hopefully, you love this as much as I do. 



ANSSKRMH

No comments:

Post a Comment