Friday, December 27, 2013

New Year, New Thoughts

The New Year is almost upon me and it has me thinking of all of my regrets for 2013. So many things I should have done and said. But the New Year has me thinking of new ways to act and talk. I look at all the other fashion bloggers and see their success. I realize I don't want to be a successful fashion blogger, I want to be a successful blogger with a range of interest. Clothes aren't the only thing that make me happy anymore, art does too. Life is funny, I denied myself creative outlets, because my parents never thought it was "acceptable." Acceptable meaning I wouldn't make a living off of it and now I can't seem to live without it. Art and fashion keep me level header. So here is my list for the NEW YEAR:

  1. Make better art
  2. Stop being so nervous when I am around people
  3. Try new things
  4. Design more clothes
  5. Make my designs
  6. Get into a merchandising program
  7. Learn the inner workings of the fashion industry
  8. A better skin regime, because I keep breaking out (I have been staying away from fast food)
  9. BE A BETTER ME
This list is better than my list last year. It is more possible. I realized my goals were too big for one year. There is nothing wrong with having big goals, sometimes you have to realize all your goals cannot come true in a short time. And that is the most important thing 2013 taught me. Life doesn't happen for people you have to work hard. Yes, some people have it easier than most, but that is okay. It may be a little hard, but in the end you will appreciate it more. I know I am grateful for all the good things that happen to me. I am in Japan right now. A friend reminded me it was one of the places I wanted to go to in high school. It was a goal of mines and look where I am now. I am in an amazing country and I love every bit of it. I hope to comeback here in 5 years. 

Here is to 2014 and finding out more about myself and finding a lover.

ANSSKRMH

No comments:

Post a Comment