Thursday, December 12, 2013

My Current Obsessions

Music:

I have watched these two music at least 30 times in 2 days. It is most likely more, but I don't want to seem too crazy into it. Panic! At the Disco has gotten a new fan. I just recently heard about them through a friends Facebook status. My favorite songs at the moment are "This is Gospel" and "Girls/Girls/Boys."



Clothes:

Lately, I have been obsessed with print pants. It is weird, because I don't own any pants. My closet is void of the thing I am obsessing in. THAT IS WEIRRRRDDD! Then again, I am weird. Here are a few pants I would love to have in my closet. When the end of year sale happens at most stores I will buy print pants till my bank account cries. 

1. Wasteland Pants

2. River Island Pants


Apps:

1. Instagram


I have been on Instagram everyday day on the hour. I am becoming an addict. 

ANSSKRMH

P.S. Hopefully I can overcome my Instagram addiction, but not my shopping. I love to shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment