Saturday, February 8, 2014

Jean Overalls

It has been a long time since I wore overalls. If I remember correctly, it was when I was in sixth grade and the side got caught on the window sill. SOMEONE was trying to smack my butt (private school boys are perverts. LOL). This was at the beginning of the day and EVERYONE was in the classroom. My jumper ripped down to my thigh and everyone saw my panties. I don't think they were cute either. My teacher stapled my jumper so I could get through the day. EMBARRASSING!!!


It is summer in Miami and I want to be comfortable. Summer rarely leaves Miami, Fl, so you get over the heat and welcome summer appropriate clothing. I, also, miss my jumper/overall or whatever people are calling it these days. 

Hope you enjoy these pieces!

ANSSKRMH
P.S. The bucket purse is my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment