Monday, October 6, 2014

Three Boots and Plaid Pants















Denim Shirt-Hollister Plaid Pants-Aeropostale Navy Blue Boots-PLNDR Taupe Boots-Express Black Boots-MIA

Last week was better than I thought it would be. I was promoted at work and I can fire people, which makes me feel quite powerful. Another good thing that happened was seeing my best friends on Friday, when I wore this outfit. We went out to BJ's brewhouse, which has now become one of my favorite restaurant. The chicken quesadilla and fried chicken with mash potatoes is spectacular. But the best thing they have is the Pzookie. It is a simply, amazing dessert of a freshly baked cookie and ice cream. The dessert is something that can be made at home, but I would rather they make it for me.

(TAH)-{HE}-[RAH]

No comments:

Post a Comment