Monday, October 20, 2014

The braless leo

No bra=Comfort



My zodiac sign.




Skirt-American Eagle| Muscle Shirt-Urban Outfitter| Shoes-High Top Converse

There is one thing in the world I love more than ice cream and it is flowy clothes. I love to be comfortable and show my personality through my clothes. Ever since I gained weight I started wearing darker colors, especially black. Black is known for its slimming effect on the body and being slim is something I talk about, but never do anything about. The "not doing anything" is about to change, since I got a better job. The increase in money will be help in getting a gym membership or buying a treadmill. 
My progress with my new job hasn't been as well as I want, but I am not going to give up. When things get hard, I get really stressed and I can't think straight. It has been something of a challenge and I want to change it. Hopefully with time, I will conquer this madness. 


(TAH)-{HE}-[RAH]

No comments:

Post a Comment