Tuesday, September 30, 2014

My Time Away

Blogging is something I have always wanted to do, but never had the courage to through with it. The time I spent away from it is time I missed doing it. It encompasses my love of creating. I guess that is why love clothes so much. You put a few or several pieces together and you have a representation of yourself through the power of clothing. Perhaps there will be a time when I finally get the courage to do as I please, but until then I will push myself to overcome my fear. Starting next week I will be blogging on a weekly basis on fashion and life. 

Here's to my my future happiness and joy of creating!

(TAH)-{HE}-[RAH]

P.S. I got a septum piercing. It was something I wanted to do for awhile now. The only bad thing was the pain. Oh no, my body going into shock was another bad thing. Ended up throwing up...like a gangsta. It is something I don't regret and I am going to wait until it heals for another one. Might become addicted to metal. This is coming from the girl who hates needles. 
Collarless Jean Jacket-Gap (got on sale)

No comments:

Post a Comment