Sunday, April 5, 2015

Putting a brush to canvas again

It has been awhile, since I have painted. The floors in my room were being renovated at a snails pace, so I was out of my room for three months. I moved back into my room about two weeks ago and I had an urge to paint. At first, I was scared since it had been awhile. As a person who lacks self-confidence I tend to always think I will suck at something. It is a hobby I picked up 4 years ago and I still don't have any idea what I am doing. I just pick up a paint brush and let go the moment take me.

I was sitting on the floor and pulled out one of my many canvases. Paint was thrown on it and a brush was moving in my hand. In that moment I forgot about everything that has been bothering me. It was beautiful to me that I constantly want to be in that moment. That night I painted three very different pieces and I like them.


Tape is constantly used in my art to created straight lines. When I look at this piece I see a bikini bottom seen through an interesting pattern. 


Squeeze bottles are incredibly fun and I think they are quite difficult to use. 


Q-Tips can be used for art too and  I am going to keep on using them. 

(TAH)-[HE]-{RAH}

P.S. I had to take out my septum piercing, because it was done wrong. The two month wait period is going to kill me. 

R.I.P to my Septum Piercing 9.12.14 - 4.2.15.

No comments:

Post a Comment