Friday, December 5, 2014

Worst Day Ever: I Was Robbed

Well...it was one of the worst days I have ever experienced. A few weeks ago, I had the displeasure of having my home robbed. The thieves used my fathers ladder to gain entrance through the second floor window, which is usually locked. They walked around my home and went into every room on the second floor. My parents room was trashes, as if, they were looking for something illegal or expensive. In the end, they just left with my laptop and camera, and my brothers laptop, Express ties, Ecko watch, television and Xbox One.
 It was an unfortunate event, but I am no longer able to take pictures to put on the blog. The event has sadden me tremendously, because I started to enjoy taking pictures of myself and began seeing myself as a pretty person. For the time being I will put together outfit collages until I am able to purchase another computer and camera. My parents, meaning my mother, has offered to help me get both items back, but I want to try and get them myself before accepting the help. I feel like items one works extremely hard for are appreciated more. I apologize for the absence this week, but I hope to be back to my regular schedule next week. 

(TAH)-{HE}-[RAH]

P.S. Art Basel is in Miami this week and I am so excited to be going on Saturday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment