Monday, July 20, 2015

Marley Twist (First Time)


My friends were having a birthday dinner and I wanted to try something new with my hair. The best place to find hair-piration is Pinterest.  After scouring through several pictures I finally saw something I loved. It was a girl with thick twist in her hair. Once I figured out what I was looking at I went on Youtube and learned how to install the hair. The only problem was my hair is brown and I got only find black hair. In my opinion, it still looks good, but according to my dad it doesn't fit me. 

After 9 packs of hair and 7 hours of braiding/twisting it was completed. A few of the things I learned after doing. 
1. Use beeswax to keep my natural hair in place. 
2. Use less hair
3. Twist the twist more
4. Lastly, shorter length. 

Next time I will try to do box braids!

Sincerely,

Tahirah

P.S.  I've been gone for far too long. It is always hard for me to admit that I need to talk to someone to help me through my depression. At times I can overcome it, but sometimes it holds me back from doing the things I love, such as showing my blog love, painting and photography. 

No comments:

Post a Comment