Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Halt!-er





Halter-Hollister | Kimono-Hollister | Sky High Jeans-American Eagle | Sandals- M.I.A

I've never been the type of person to wear a halter top. It always had to do with my self-confidence. Now that I am working on bettering myself I have no fucks to give anymore. Well I give a little bit of fucks. My style is evolving and I am becoming more experimental with it. This year I want to finally sign up to go and teach English in Japan. I have travelled to a few countries and it is always on my mind. The little things remind me of what I miss and it doesn't happen when I see an asian person. I am reminded of my time there when I see a train schedule (hyperdia), my yen coin necklace, and etc. It could also be that I am ALWAYS looking at my yen coin necklace. I really would love to go back. 

SINCERELY,
TAHIRAH


1 comment:

  1. I love this outfit and I love your bravery and courage to be a better you. Keep it up hun !! :)

    ReplyDelete