Monday, November 17, 2014

What I Wanna Wear Vs. What I Get to Wear









1st Outfit:
Striped Sweater-American Eagle| High Waisted Crop Jeggings- American Eagle| Combat Boots- Aeropostale
2nd Outfit:
Green Sweater: Uniqlo
3rd Outfit:
Graphic Shirt- American Eagle| Overalls- Express| Knee-High Gladiator Sandals- Madden Girl

Most people would love to live in Miami, but I don't. I love watching the seasons change and getting to get out my fluffy knits, but that only happens when I get to travel up north. Last year I had the privilege of travelling to Japan and I got to wear all my knits. One of the best countries I have gone to, to date. This winter I will be staying in the place where it is summer all year round, which I HATE. Next year, I hope to be in a cold place and enjoying my knits. 

(TAH)-{HE}-[RAH]

No comments:

Post a Comment