Friday, March 14, 2014

Veronica Mars Movie


I am a huge Veronica Mars fan and when I heard they were going to create a movie I was quite giddy. After seeing the movie I was dreadfully disappointed in the direction it went. 

SPOILER!!!! (Not really a spoiler, but it might ruin the movie for you)(Well, a spoiler is something that ruins a movie for someone.)


It was a good movie, but it didn't satisfy me. I do get that movies aren't going to please everyone and I am totally okay with it. The ending made sense and it had great themes, including the way people treat you effects your choices. But I guess I wanted her to be happy and it wasn't what I got. In the beginning of the movie, she seemed so sure of herself like she would go places, but the lure of Neptune got its claws in her.  It now seems like she will just turn into her father. GROSS. I am glad the Kickstarter campaign was successful and I got an ending to one of my favorite shows. 

ANSSKRMH

P.S:
People let us get Firefly/Serenity another chance. I don't need the whole cast, because Nathan Fillon is on Castle now and he is very comfortable (Some weight gain has occurred and I don't know how that will look for his character Mal). The main person I want is River.

No comments:

Post a Comment