Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Listen to Me

I have this thing I want people (my friends) to do, but I have this flaw. The flaw is I don't say what is on my mind. Beating around the bush is what I do. I never say what I mean or mean what I say. I am a bundle of confusing emotions and I don't know how to handle them, but I want to know. I want to wake up in the morning and be able to tell people how they make me feel. There is a desire to look into someone's eyes and be honest with them. But when I look at people and try to find a way to truly talk about my feelings I fall flat. The reason I am writing this is to work it out my issues. I want people to listen, but I don't talk. Blaming people would be the easy way out and I am tired of trying to take the easy way out. Here is to working hard and finding the desire to actually feel again. 

HERE, HERE!

ANSSKRMH

No comments:

Post a Comment